Terms and Conditions Securitas Consulting (hereinafter also the "Firm"), a legal entity duly incorporated in the city of Bogota D.C., Colombia, with Colombian Tax Identification Number (T.I.N.) 900.620.136-8, establishes the relationship and accord between the Firm and its clients, as well as those interacting with the Firm’s web page website (hereinafter also the "Site"). We would like to thank you for visiting our Site, your interest in our Firm, and considering us as your legal advice and/or occupational health and safety (OHS) counsel.
- General Terms
- Content and Management: This Site is managed by the Firm, which has used its best efforts in its development. The users of the Site should note that the content to be found in the website is provided for information only and thus should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. Given the continuous change of the legal and occupational health and safety (OHS) matters mentioned on the Site Securitas Consultingbeyond having used its best efforts for the development of the content, takes no responsibility for the information provided on the websiteThe content of the Site does not constitute legal, nor OHS advice, thus visitors should not act on the basis of such information, either to carry out legal strategies, solve OSH matters, or structure businesses, among other initiatives. In turn, information on the status of regulatory or legal matters may not be current, complete, or applicable to the particular situations of our clients and/or users visiting our Site.
The experience, matters and cases mentioned on the Site may date from periods prior to the time a particular attorney or consultant joined the Firm. These references may not include full mentions of our clients or organizations, and may include general references rather than specific names. Any representative matter and other experience included on the Site does not imply current or former client status when such a reference is made.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: Securitas Consulting makes no warranties about the content, security, quality, availability or operation of the Site. The Firm, including its head executives, employees, agents, distributors, marketing agencies, sponsors or licensors, make no warranties, explicitly or implicitly, with respect to this Site website and all of its content, which is presented to users as is.
- Exclusion of a Lawyer-Client / Consultant-Client Relationship: The information provided on the Site is not intended to create and its reception does not constitute a lawyer-client or a consultant-client relationship. We would like to get to know your needs and are keen to be contacted by potential clients, however we cannot address your requests or take up your case until we confirm that doing so does not present a conflict of interest. If you require legal or occupational health and safety advice (OHS), Securitas Consulting recommends you contact one of our lawyers and/or licensed OHS professionals, through one of the mechanisms provided by the Firm, in order for us to be able to revise and take up your case.
Likewise, it is important to take into account that Securitas Consultingprofessionals, both lawyers and licensed OHS consultants, are authorized to practice their profession in the Republic of Colombia. In case any of our lawyers is authorized to practice in another country, it is important that you confirm this fact with him or her, as well as with the firm, before we take up a case, which requires a lawyer licensed to practice in a country different from the Republic of Colombia.
- Links to Third Party Sites: The sites that appear as hypertext links in our website are not under the control of Securitas Consultingtherefore the Firm is not responsible for the content, availability, security, goods or services provided or advertised on such sites. Securitas Consulting has included these links solely for the convenience of its clients and visitors to the Site.
- Site Use Agreement
By accessing and interacting with the Site you agree to and shall comply with these Terms and Conditions. Likewise, you understand that the transfer of information through the different mechanisms provided by the Firm may not be completely secure, although Securitas Consulting due diligence intends to guarantee the security of the website, as well as the mechanisms available to interact with its customers and visitors to the Site.
- Intellectual Property
The brand and logo of Securitas Consulting are duly registered with the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce (SIC) of the Republic of Colombia, consequently any use and/or appropriation by third parties is expressly prohibited. Likewise, the Firm prohibits the reproduction or transfer, in whole or in part, of the content of the Site, as well as its use for any purpose. In turn, it is prohibited to disassemble, decompile or attempt by any means to break the protection of the content.
As content of the Site, which is the property of the Firm and is protected by copyright and trademark laws, the texts, the design of the page are understood website, formats, images and graphics, logos, brands, trade names, videos, music and any other informational material found on the Site. Consequently, any use of the content that is not authorized by the Firm and/or that goes against the intellectual property and trademark rights of Securitas Consulting, will entail the corresponding legal actions by the Firm and the rights holders.
In turn, the use of the content of the Site in other web pages, as well as in physical or electronic documents and computer applications is expressly prohibited. The Firm also prohibits the use of any hyperlink to the Site, which is not expressly authorized by Securitas Consulting.
Given that violation of these Terms and Conditions may result in your civil or criminal liability, we recommend that you contact us if you have any doubt as to whether or not your use of and/or interaction with the Site constitutes a violation of the Terms and Conditions. To that end, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Uso irregular del Sitio
It is strictly forbidden:
- To use the identity and/or personal information of the people or legal entities mentioned on the Site, particularly Securitas Consultingfor any reason, including for commercial purposes.
- To make use of technological means in order to use the Site or the means of communication associated with the Firm to broadcast or transfer material containing computer viruses or any other code, program or application that destroys, interrupts or impairs in any way the functionality of computers, computer systems or programs, telecommunications networks, or any other infrastructure and/or services of third parties.
- Interferences and Interception of the Site
The firm undertakes technological security measures in order to identify and seize evidence of third party interferences of the Site, as well as interceptions of the software systems and infrastructure that enables its operation. These actions, by means of any technology, are strictly prohibited, and if they are identified by the Firm, it will undertake legal actions to counter them.
- Exclusion of Liability
Visitors to the Site are solely responsible for accessing and using the content found on the page. website. Consequently, visitors assume the personal risk and against their property that may arise from the interpretation and decision-making based on the content found on the Site. These risks include those associated with potential damage to the computers and/or information systems used by the user to access the Site.
Securitas Consultingncluding its head executives, employees, agents, distributors, marketing agencies, sponsors or licensors, shall not be liable, whether or not there are claims or actions of any kind, for any damages, whether direct or indirect, consequential, actual, incidental or otherwise, caused to or endured by visitors to the Site; including, but not limited to damages caused to individuals or property, commercial or economic losses, loss of data or profits, contractual harm or penalties, negligence, and/or tort, by access to and/or use of the content of this Site.
Access to and use of this site means that you agree to hold harmless Securitas Consulting for or in respect of any claim, complaint, administrative or judicial investigation, legal action or proven liability based on or related to the violation of these Terms and Conditions by the Firm. Consequently, as an informed visitor to this Site, you will not be able to sue or institute legal actions, or recover compensation for damages or losses from Securitas Consulting, as a result of any decision or action of the Firm in the administration, management, operation and execution of this Site. This indemnity applies to any action carried out by the Firm in relation to the violation by the users, who visit this Site, of these Terms and Conditions.
- Arbitration Clause
Any controversy related to or arising from the acceptance, interpretation, and/or enforcement of these Terms and Conditions or your use of this Site and its contents, shall be submitted to an Arbitration Tribunal (hereinafter also the "Tribunal") from the Bogota Chamber of Commerce, in compliance with the following rules:
- The Tribunal shall be subject to the rules of the Arbitration and Conciliation Center of the Bogota Chamber of Commerce.
- The Tribunal shall include three (3) arbitrators appointed by the Bogota Chamber of Commerce.
- The Tribunal shall decide according to the rule of Law.
- In case the controversy is of a technical nature, the Chamber of Commerce shall appoint one (1) expert specialized in the relevant subject matter.
- The term set for the Tribunal to come to a decision on the substance of the matter shall be three (3) months starting from the date the Tribunal is set.
- The costs arising from the date the Tribunal is set and operates shall be borne equally by both parties. The dispute settlement by the Tribunal does not revoke these Terms and Conditions, except in those subject matters whose execution depends directly and necessarily on the settlement of the conflict.
- Applicable Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be construed and enforced exclusively in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Colombia, without prejudice to the conflict of law provisions of any country.
No section of these Terms and Conditions may be modified, deleted or added independently by users who visit the Site.
If any section or part of these Terms and Conditions shall be unenforceable or null, in whole or in part, under any Law, or shall be considered as such by any court decision, such section shall be construed in accordance with the applicable Law and its unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms and Conditions, in general as well as the remaining provisions or sections thereof, unenforceable, invalid or ineffective as a whole and, in that case, such provisions shall be changed and interpreted in such manner as to best achieve the objectives of such unenforceable or invalid provisions, within the limits of the applicable Law or applicable court decisions.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the only terms between Securitas Consulting and you, as a visiting user of the Site. Accordingly, your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions supersedes any prior or concomitant agreements, covenants, declarations, understandings, and warranties with respect to this Site and its contents. In case of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any agreement or understanding, whether verbal or written, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
In accordance with the foregoing, you, as a client of the Firm and/or visitor to the Site, acknowledge that you are aware of and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
The Firm reserves the right to modify and/or update these Terms and Conditions unilaterally and at any time, without notice to its clients or visitors of the Site.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on March 15, 2021.
SECURITAS CONSULTING S.A.S.
Tax identification Number (T.I.N.) 900.620.136-8